عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
The scope for participation in rural development is set by the economic functions of rural areas and these have changed considerably in recent years. Participation not only humanizes the bureaucracy, but strengthens the capacities of individuals and communities to mobilize and help themselves. In this way, dependence on the state is minimized and ordinary people rediscover their potential for co-operation and mutual endeavor … Community participation serves immediate instrumental goals such as the identification of felt needs as well as the mobilization of local resources. But it also promotes broader social development ideals: by participating fully in decision-making for social development, ordinary people experience fulfillment which contributes to a heightened sense of community and a strengthening of community bonds. The study aims at Survey social capacity- building impacts at the rate of community participation in the development activities in Bonab County. From the methodological aspects, this research was conducted in descriptive and analytical way; the study population included rural peoples residing in rural areas of Bonab County. The all of rural peoples of Bonab County was estimated 49901, and the sample volume of research is 400 rural peoples. The content and face validity of the instrument was specified after several times review and correction by the faculty of members at university and several expertise of administrative offices. At the end, result showed that 29/62 rural of Bonab County is in very suitable situation, 11/11 in suitable situation and another of rural is unsuitable and very unsuitable condition. Finally, based on the results analysis, some applied recommendations have been provided.
10. گل شیری، زهرا؛ خادمی، حسین؛ تازه، مهدی. 1388. تأثیر انسجام اجتماعی بر میزان مشارکت روستاییان: مطالعهی موردی: بخش گندمیان، شهرستان بروجن، فصلنامه روستا و توسعه، سال دوازدهم، شماره یک، صفحات 167-147.
11. محبوبی قمی، امیرحسین؛ شریعتی، محمدرضا. 1383. نقش عوامل آموزشی ترویجی در جلب مشارکت روستاییان در حفظ و احیای مراتع، فصلنامهی جهاد، سال بیستو چهارم، شماره دویستو شصتو چهار، صفحات 40-32.
12. سلمانی، محمد و همکاران. 1389.بررسی ابعاد سرمایه اجتماعی در توسعۀ روستایی (مطالعه موردی: روستاهای باغستان و برون - شهرستان فردوس)، فصلنامۀ علوم اجتماعی، دوره چهار، شماره11،صحفات 40-19.
14. Aref, F., and Redzuan, M.R. 2009. Community leaders’ perceptions toward tourism impacts and level of building community capacity in tourism development. Journal of Sustainable Development, 2(3): P208.
18. Crisp, B.R., Swerissen, H., and Duckett, S.J. 2000. Four approaches to capacity building in health: consequences for measurement and accountability. Health Promotion International, 15(2): 99-107.
19. Eade, D. 1997. Capacity-building: an approach to people-centred development: Oxfam.
20. Ellison, C.G., and Sherkat, D.E. 1995. The “semi-involuntary institution” revisited: Regional variations in church participation among black Americans. Social Forces, 73(4): 1415-1437.
22. Gibbon, M., Labonte, R., and Laverack, G. 2002. Evaluating community capacity. Health & social care in the community, 10(6): 485-491.
23. Green, B.L., and McAllister, C. 1998. Theory-based, participatory evaluation: A powerful tool for evaluating family support programs. Zero to Three, 18: 30-36.
24. Grindle, M.S., and Hilderbrand, M. E. 2005. Building sustainable capacity in the public sector: what can be done? Public Administration and Development, 15(5): 441-463.
26. Iheriohanma, E. 2011. Capacity building, leadership question and drains of corruption in Africa: A theoretical discourse. Asian Social Science, 7(3): 131.
28. Johnson, K., Hays, C., Center, H., and Daley, C. 2004. Building capacity and sustainable prevention innovations: A sustainability planning model. Evaluation and Program Planning, 27(2), 135-149.
29. Lambert, L. 2002. A framework for shared leadership. Educational leadership, 59(8), 37-40.
30. Laverack, G., and Thangphet, S. 2009. Building community capacity for locally managed ecotourism in Northern Thailand. Community Development Journal, 44(2), 172-185.
31. Li, V. C., Shaoxian, W., Kunyi, W., Wentao, Z., Buchthal, O., Wong, G.C., and Burris, M.A. 2001. Capacity building to improve women’s health in rural China. Social science & medicine, 52(2): 279-292.
32. Merino, S.S., and Carmenado, I.d.l.R. 2012. Capacity building in development projects. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46: 960-967.
34. Purdey, A.F., Adhikari, G.B., Robinson, S.A., and Cox, P.W. 1994. Participatory health development in rural Nepal: clarifying the process of community empowerment. Health Education & Behavior, 21(3), 329-343.
35. Shaw, A., Sheppard, S., Burch, S., Flanders, D., Wiek, A., Carmichael, J., and Cohen, S. 2009. Making local futures tangible—synthesizing, downscaling, and visualizing climate change scenarios for participatory capacity building. Global Environmental Change, 19(4): 447-463.
36. Suldo, S.M., and Huebner, E.S. 2004. Does life satisfaction moderate the effects of stressful life events on psychopathological behavior during adolescence? School Psychology Quarterly, 19(2): 93.
37. Taut, S. 2007. Studying self-evaluation capacity building in a large international development organization. American Journal of Evaluation, 28(1): 45-59.
38. Van der Plaat, M., and Barrett, G. 2006. Building community capacity in governance and decision making. Community Development Journal, 41(1): 25-36.
39. Wang, Z., and Dai, W. 2013. Women's Participation in Rural China's Self‐Governance: Institutional, Socioeconomic, and Cultural Factors in a Jiangsu County. Governance, 26(1), 91-118.