عنوان مقاله [English]
The Sustainable Developments a process through which people can fulfill their needs without jeopardizing the ability of future generations to meet their needs. The Most important factor in the survival of Human Settlements in Desert Regions in Iran has been access to Water Resources. Changes in methods of Exploitation of water resources has greatly influenced by Sustainable Development in these areas. With the beginning of Land Reforms in 1341 gradually motor wells replaced traditional water sources. Though changing in water resources in the short term has increased agricultural acreage and raised the income of agricultural crops, But after a while, It caused problems like the reduction of groundwater levels, reducing the discharge and sometimes Completely dried Qanat and Some Wells in the indiscriminate exploitation of water resources and has caused the process of Sustainable Development of these Regions some serious problems. Badrood District is located near Natanz in the Province of Isfahan, at the border of the central Desert of Iran, between the plain of Kavir and the Karkas mountains. It’s a typical example of arid and semi- arid climate. This study discussed transformation due to changes of agricultural water resources and its position in Sustainable Development of studied area by interviews with those involved in the organization and analysis of information related to water resources, agriculture and water resources. .. . . . .. .. . .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. . . .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. ... .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. . .. . .. .
12. فلاح تبار، نصراله و حمید بحیرایی. 1391. توسعهپایدارکاشاندرگرومنابعآبمنطقهیخشکوکویری، فصلنامه جغرافیا (برنامهریزی منطقهای)، سال دوم، شماره 2، ص 228-215.
15. مرتضوی، سیدمصطفی، کریم سلیمانی و فرشته غفوری موفق. 1390. مدیریتمنابعآبوتوسعهپایدار،مطالعهموردی:دشترفسنجان، اصفهان، مجله آب و فاضلاب، شماره 2، ص 131-126.
20. Alley, W.M., and Leake, S.A. 2004. “The jounery from safe yield to sustainability.” Groundwater, 42(1), 12-16.
21. Leeuwis, C. 2000. ConceptualizingParticipation for Sustainable RuralDevelopment: Towards anegotiation approach.Retrieved fromwww.utsc.utoronto.ca/~kmacd/IDSC10/Readings/Readings/.../negotiation.pdf
22. United Nations Development Programs.2002. Rural Development in Kazakhstan:Challenges and Prospects. Almaty: UNDP