عنوان مقاله [English]
Abstract The evaluation of citizens’ satisfaction with municipality performance and its role in financing of Urban Management. Case study: Sabzevar city. The municipality is responsible for providing an appropriate environment for citizens Citizens compare the municipality's performance with their wants and needs, This comparison suggests that the notion of satisfaction. If citizens are satisfied with the performance of municipality they have a greater incentive to participate with it. Henc the satisfaction with municipality performance can be seen as an important factor in urban development. Given the importance of the issue, this article has attempted to investigate citizens' satisfaction with the performance of Sabzevar Municipality and its impact on financing of municipality. General approach to research is analytical – descriptive. survey type is field study. Tools for field data collection is questionnaire that it is distributed in selected areas of low-income, high-income and middle-income of Sabzevar according to sample size of each area in a random method. This research shows that satisfaction levels in high income areas is more than low and middle income areas and this difference is statistically significant. Next research finding indicate citizens' satisfaction with the municipality performance has significant influence on the amount of their financial participation .This means that citizens are more satisfied with the performance of municipalities, have a greater incentive to financial participation. The municipality can increase the level of satisfaction of citizens by improving its performance that this improves municipal finances through citizen participation ultimately. Keywords: Satisfaction with municipality performance, Financing, Financial participation, Sabzevar.
10. کاظمیان، غلامرضا. ابوالفضل مشکینی. شادی بیگلری. 1390. ارزیابی عملکرد مدیریت شهری در پایداری محلهای ناحیه دو شهرداری منطقه 4 تهران (محلههای مجیدیه، شمسآباد و کالاد). نشریه تحقیقات کاربردی علوم جغرافیایی، جلد 18، شماره 21 . تهران. صفحات 28-7.
14. Daniel, M. 2009. Citizen Satisfaction with Municipal Services, Americas Barometer Insights, (18): 1-6.
15. Mokhlis, S. 2011. Municipal Service Quality and Citizen Satisfaction in Southern Thailand, Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 1(1): 127-132.
16. Montalvo, D. 2009. Citizen Satisfaction with Municipal Services, Americas Barometer Insights, (18).
18. Van, G G., Douglas, M., Stephen, I., Lisa, G. and Martinez, E. 2004a. “Drivers and Consequences of Citizen Satisfaction: An Application of the American Customer Satisfaction Index Model to New York City,” Public Administration Review, 64 (3): 331-341.
19. Van Ryzin, Gregg G., Douglas, M. and Stephen, I. 2004. “Explaining the race gap in satisfaction with urban services,” Urban Affairs Review, 39 (5): 613-632.
20. Lolle, H. 2002. Tilfredshedsmålinger. En undersøgelse om tilfredshed og effektivitet i danske kommuner samt om målingens gyldighed.
21. Van Ryzin, G., Douglas M. and Stephen Immerwahr. 2004. “Explaining the race gap in satisfaction with urban services,” Urban Affairs Review 39(5): 613-632.