عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Sustainability in tourism, including special Specific semantic, the emergence of this concept in the literature of tourism effort in achieving sustainable development in all areas of development. One of the forms of tourism, beach tourism, which can have different effects on coastal villages in economic, environmental, social and physical play. The aim of this study was to measuring the effects of coastal tourism in the economic, social, environmental, and physical on coastal villages, as well as the comparison of the effects between the different dimensions of sustainability as well as to compare the level of sustainability of the villages be studied. Information collected in this study was conducted using a questionnaire.The Statistical Society of this research is the Villagers of coastal villages of Guilan province, that in the their area, safe-making plan has been created that between this type of village 10 villages in 7 county is selected. The sample was based on a sample of 365 individuals were determined Cochran. In this study, data analysis and hypothesis testing of methods of descriptive and inferential statistics such as frequency distribution, one-sample t-test and ANOVA were used. villages in terms of sustainability have divided into three homogeneous sub- groups and level of significance for every three subgroups is larger than 0/05, namely the mean of villages in every group are not significantly different with together. In the first group, 8 villages (Gilahmahaleh Alalan, Anbarsr, Haji Bekandeh Taleb Abad, Jefrod, Nilofar Saharkhiz, Darugar Mahalleh and Amin Abad) between 0/988 and 0/848 was located and the second group Taze Abad Village with sustainability level of 1/207 and in the third group Getgasar Village with sustainability of 2/226 is located.
11. عنابستانی، علیاکبر. عباس سعیدی و حسن درویشی. 1391. بررسی آثار اقتصادی، اجتماعی، کالبدی و زیست محیطی توسعه گردشگری در سکونتگاههای روستایی از دیدگاه گردشگران و روستاییان (مطالعه موردی: دشت ارژن- فارس)، مجله علمی تخصصی برنامهریزی فضایی، سال دوم، شماره دوم، صفحات 20-1.
13. قرخلو، مهدی. مهدی رمضانزاده لسبوئی. جواد گلین شریفدینی. 1388. بررسی اثرات زیستمحیطی گردشگری بر سواحل شهر رامسر، فصلنامه پژوهشی جغرافیای انسانی، سال اول، شماره سوم، صفحات 12-1.
19. Belisle, Francois, J., Hoy, and Don R. 1983. The perceived impact of tourism by tourism research 10.
20. Burke, Lauretta, Kura, Yumiko., Kassem, Ken., Carmen. Mark Spalding. 2001. Pilot analysis of global ecosystems: coastal ecosystems, Washington, DC, USA: World Resources Institute.
21. Dobson, Suzanne. (Ed.). 2003. Edited proceedings from the workshop “Policy Directions for Coastal Tourism”, Burnaby, BC, Canada: Simon Fraser University.
22. Garrod, Brian. & Wilson, Julie C. (Eds.). 2003. Marine ecotourism: issues and experiences, Sydney, Australia: Channel View Publications.
23. Ghosh, Tuhin, 2012. Sustainable Coastal Tourism: Problems and Management Options, Journal of Geography and Geology, 4 (1).
24. Gladstone, William, Curley, Belinda, Shokri, Mohammad Reza, 2012. Environmental impacts of tourism in the Gulf and the Red Sea, Marine Pollution Bulletin Published by Elsevier Ltd.
25. Hall, C, Michael and Page, J, Stephen, 2002. The geography of tourism and recreation; Routledge.
26. Kay, Robert, and Alder, Jacqueline, 2005. Coastal Planning and Management, This edition published in the Taylor & Francis e-Library, New York.
27. Lordkipanidze, Maia, 2002. Enhancing Entrepreneurship in Rural Tourism for Sustainable Regional Development: The case of Söderslätt region, Sweden, Published in 2002 by IIIEE, Lund University, Sweden.
28. Lundberg, Erik, 2011. Evaluation of Tourism Impacts, a sustainable development perspective.
29. Mathieson. Alister, and Geoffrey, Wall. 1992. Tourism: economic, physical and social impacts, Longman, London.
30. -Mitchell, Lisle S. and Murphy, Peter E., 1991. Geography and tourism, Annals of Tourism Research.
31. Norris, Michelle, Winston, Nessa, 2007. Second Homes in scenic rural area of Ireland: preliminary results from a study of social, economic and environment impacts, paper presented at: the European network for housing research (ENHR) international conference on sustainable urban area, 25-28.
32. Pearce, Douglas, 1995. Tourism today, Longman, Essex.
33. Rosa, Marıa, 2002. Rural Tourism In Spain, Annals of tourism Research, Vol 29, No 4, PP 1101- 1110.
34. Sharply, Richard, 2002. Rural tourism and the challenge of tourism diversification: the case of Cyprus, Tourism management 23: 233- 244.
35. Tanzania Coastal Management Partnership (TCMP): Tanzania Coastal Tourism Situation Analysis, 2001. Tanzania Coastal Management Partnership Support Unit Coastal Tourism Working Group, Working Document: 5057 TCMP.
36. UN Atlas of the Oceans, 2004. Recreation and tourism.United Nations Environment Programme; [Online] Available at: http://www.oceansatlas.org (October 17, 2006).
37. UNEP, 2009. Sustainable Coastal Tourism: An integrated planning and management approach, www. pap-thecoastcentre.org.
38. UNEP, 2002. Tourism: Impacts of Tourism, Available: http://www.uneptie.org.
39. Weaver, David., Lawton, Laura. 2002. Tourism Management, 2nd Edition; Sydney, John Wiley and Sons Australia.