عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Security is the prerequisite of a safe society, and security feeling is the foundation of human society development. Developmental progress of a country depends on maintenance and survival of security and the feelings resulting of it. The security of tourists and pilgrims constitutes one of the most important issues in security. The aim of the present research was to plan strategies to increase security of tourists and pilgrims in the metropolis of Mashhad, by integrating strategic planning into analytic network of ANP-SWOT. Research method used in this research was descriptive-explanatory method with practical-developmental purposes. First, Delphi method was used to obtain the four factors of SWOT including weakness, strength, opportunity and threat of security of tourists and pilgrims. Thus, four aforementioned factors of SWOT were surveyed by asking 30 elite technicians. Then, analytic network process was used to evaluate and prioritize strategies obtained from SWOT technique. The findings of this research showed that strategies of ST1, SO1 and SO2 are the three primary strategies for enhancement of tourists and pilgrims’ security. SO2 strategy plans integrated management of pilgrims’ security in areas around Imam Reza holy shrine; and SO1 strategy provides investment (Participatory and non-participatory) for quality and quantity development of residential centers for pilgrims. Both SO1 and SO2 strategies are known as aggressive strategies. Strategy ST1, a kind of competitive strategies, supports private sector investors and civil society organizations to improve physical plan of texture renovation surrounding the shrine. Finally, aggressive and conservative strategies with scores of 0.41392 and 0.23026 were selected as the first and second priorities of improving the security of tourists and pilgrims, respectively.
30. Foroughi, A., Rasoulian, M., and Esfahani, M.J. 2012. Prioritize Strategies of University by using SWOT Analysis and ANP Method. American Journal of Scientfic Researc, pp 83-91.
31. Kangas, J., Kurtila, M., Kajanus, M., and Kangas, 2003. Evaluation the management strategies of a forestland estate the S-O-S approch. Journal of environmental management, 350p.
32. Lee, J., and Hie Kim, S. 2001. An integrated approach for interdependent information system project selection. Project Management. 11p.
33. Santos, Maria da Graca Mouga pocas. 2004. Fatima: religious tourism in a sanctuary city.
34. Timothy D. 2005. "Aspect of tourism shopping tourism" Retailing and leisure Channel view Publications, Toronto.
35. Yuksel, I., and Dagdeviren, M. 2007. Using the analytic network process (ANP) in a SWOT analysis - A case study for a textile firm. Information Sciences. 336p.