عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Participation is considered one of the main concepts and sustainable development in the city. City managers are constantly trying to improve community participation in the management of their goals in the best possible way to achieve especially in border towns. Given the importance of public participation in the management of city quality, the aim of this study was to evaluate the extent of citizen participation in urban management in the suburb of Babol and identify the benefits and barriers as well as concepts and guidelines for the participation of the citizens to improvement of city management. So in order to implement this goal, the study is descriptive, analytical and applied field work. The research sample of Babol citizens and its margins and formulations based on a sample size is 200. Questionnaires were selected randomly as a Cochrane in four areas in the southern edge of the city. The documents and the field of data collection methods and SPSS software were used for data analysis .The results shows that the participation of citizens in the border city of Babl, with an average of 2.49 is lower than the average level in urban management. The partnership between the highest and the lowest contribution to the community of Western Katie is the neighborhood of Kamangarkola. The hypothesis test results show that there is a significant relationship between the level of 99 percent of the independent variables (satisfaction with municipal services to citizens, citizens 'trust of civic leaders, citizens' awareness of city management, social belonging citizens) with variable dependent (citizen participation in urban management).
22. Chakarbarty, B.K. 2001. Urban management (concepts, principles, techniques and education).
23. Finger, A., Finger, M. 2002. Social factors enabling local peoples participation in integrated management planning in the context of forested mountain territories, proceeding of the research course “the formulation of integrated management plans for mountain forests” Bardonecchia, Italy.
24. Ost hooi Zen, Andreas 1998. "Citizen Participation in urban development planning".
25. Okly, P., and Marsden, D. 1991. "Participation in rural development approaches," translated Mmnsvr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Publications of the Ministry of Jihad. Tehran.
26. Rusmarsidik, T. 2000. Models of urban governance for bandung metropolitian area hn Indonesia. Center for developing cities. www.cities.canbera.Edu translated by Naser. Berakpor, Journal of Architecture and Urban Planning, No. 48.
27. Royterz, Gorge 1994. "Sociological Theories", translated by Mohsen. Salasi, scientific publications.
28. Sanoff, H. 2000. “Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning”. New York: john Wiley &Sons
29. UN 2000. Governance, participation and partnerships. Un.Org.