نوع مقاله : مقاله علمی پژوهشی
1 دانشگاه محقق اردبیلی گروه جغرافیا
2 دانشگاه تهران
عنوان مقاله [English]
One of urban planning goals is the improvement of quality public spaces. The existence of standard urban furniture, not only is a necessity of these spaces, but it also has a major role in citizen satisfaction of them. This research has a descriptive and analytical methodology and a theoretical and functional approach, and it was carried out in 2015 with the purpose of analyzing and measuring satisfaction of urban furniture in public spaces with the use of surveys. In this research, 400 samples have been randomly selected for questioning by using Cochran formula. 33 variables have been used to measure and analyze the status of furniture in the area under study. The reliability of the instrument was calculated as 0.891 using Cronbach's alpha. The goodness of fit of the data with the use of Kolmogorov–Smirnov test shows a significance degree of less than alpha (0.05), therefore, our data distribution is abnormal, so nonparametric tests have been used. For data analysis, Spearman's coefficient, chi-square regression and factor analysis have been used to determine the main factors affecting the variable of satisfaction. In addition, SPSS and GIS software have been used to process, analyze and extract the information. The findings showed that A) The satisfaction level of this area's urban furniture is lower than the theoretical average and B) The satisfaction of some elements such as flooring is higher than the theoretical average compared to other factors. At the end, according to the research findings, some recommendations have been offered to optimize urban furniture.
27. Bonenberg, Wojciech, 2015. Public space in the residential areas: the method of social-spatial analysis. Procedia Manufacturing, 3: 1720–1727.
28. Bulut, yahya & atabeyoglu, 2007. Fountains as urban furniture in historical urban structure and usage culture: Erzurum city case, Journal of building and environment, 42 (6): 2432- 2438.
29. Castelles, Manuel, 1977. The urban question A Marxist Approach (Translated by Alan Shendan, Cambridge, MIT Press Originally published as La Question urbaine, Francois Maspero, 1972 and 1976 Cambridge, the MIT press.
30. Gibbins, Johanno. Oberholzer, Bernard, 1991. Urban Streetscape. London, publisher: New York : Van Nostrand Reinhold
31. Khattab, Omar, 1993. Environmental Quality Assessment. Forum, (2): 36-41.
32. Nasution, A.D., Zahrah, W, 2014. Community Perception on Public Open Space and Quality of Life in Medan, Indonesia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 153: 585-594.
33. Poldma, Tiiu., Labbé. Delphine. Bertin. Sylvain, De Grosbois. Ève., Barile. Maria., Mazurik. Kathrina., Desjardins. Michel. ,Herbane. Hakim, Artis, Gatline, 2014. Understanding people’s needs in a commercial public space: About accessibility and lived experience in social settings ALTER, European Journal of Disability Research 8: 206–216.
34. W. Harris. Charles & Nicholas, T. dines, 1995. Time se ver standard for landscape architecture: design and construction data, New York: mac graw – hill.
35. Yücel, Gcen, Firdevs, 2013. Street Furniture and Amenities: Designing the User-Oriented Urban Landscape. In: Advances in Landscape Architecture, book edited by Murat Özyavuz, Chapter 23: 623-644.
36. Yung, H.K., Esther, Conejos, Sheila, Chan, Edwin, H.W. 2016. Social needs of the elderly and active aging in public open spaces in urban renewal. Cities 52: 114–122.
37. Zeinali, Sahib, and Biek babaei, 2015. Review Article: Organizing the Urban Furniture. In: International Research Journal of Management Sciences. 3(1): 9-13.