عنوان مقاله [English]
Although social capital is a new concept and new urban areas and human studies, but this concept is rooted in human relationships. Today, it is clear that the development of civil society, including the international standards for environmental and social context is formed only by the existence of social capital. The main objective of this study was to find the relationship between population size of small cities and their role in generating social capital and quality of life of their people. The research method is descriptive-analytical use of library resources and survey (questionnaires) for measuring the quality of life of resident's small cities is Gilan province. Data collection software, and then to determine the relationship between social capital Spss to improve the quality of life of citizens, such as average test descriptive and inferential test, Pearson and cluster analysis were used. The results indicate that the first small Cities according to population size of the province in terms of social capital formation is different, and in some measures have produced good condition, while others were poor. Social capital also significantly correlated with the size of their population and in the densely populated capital cities of Astana and appreciable those with favorable and less populated cities like Masal, Amlash and Siahkal were unfavorable. Secondly, a significant interaction between social capital and improve the quality of life of residents in small cities there, according to population size Data collection software, and then to determine the relationship between social capital Spss to improve province in terms of social capital formation is different, and in some measures have produced good condition, while others were poor. Social capital also significantly correlated with the size of their ion between social capital and improve the quality of life of residents in small cities there, according to population size.
10. ماجدی، سیدمسعود و لهساییزاده، عبدالعلی، 1385. بررسی رابطه بین متغیرهای زمینه ای، سرمایه اجتماعی و رضایت از کیفیت زندگی، تهران، فصل نامه روستا و توسعه، سال 9، شماره 4، صفحات 91-135.
11. نوغانی، محسن، مهدی کرمانی، شیما صفا و احمدرضا اصغرپور. 1388. کیفیت زندگی شهروندان و رابطه آن با سرمایه اجتماعی در شهر مشهد، مجله علوم اجتماعی دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد 1386، شماره 11.
12. Adler, PauL, S. and Seok-woo kwon. 2002. "Social Capital: Prospects for a new Concept"; Academy of management Review, 27(1): 17-40.
13. Bourdieu, 1985. The Social Space and the Genesis of Groups, Theory and Society, 14 (6): 723-744.
14. Babaei, H., Zomorrodian, A.H., Sarjit, S.G., Nobaya, A. and Falahati, L. 2011. Social Capital and Human Development: A Meta-Analysis in Iran, Journal of American Science, 7(6): 194-197.
15. Rehm, John and Wendy, Rahn. 1977. "Individual level Evidence for Causes & Consequences of Social Capital"; American Journal of political science, 41(3): 999-1023.
16. Bolino, Mark C., William H., Turnley and James, M., Blood good 2002. "Citizenship behavior and the creation of social capital in organizations"; Academy of management review, 27 (4): 505-522.
17. Carbó-Ramírez, P. and Zuria, I. 2011.”The value of small urban greens paces for birds in a Mexican city”, Landscape and Urban Planning, pp: 213-222.
18. Francis, P. 2002. “Social capital at World Bank: strategic and operational Implications of the concept” social development strategy, World Bank.
19. Vilanova and Iosa 2003. "Social Capital as a Managerial phenomenon; Department of Industerial Engineering and Management; Tampere Unversity of Technology.
20. Wallis, Joe and Paul killerby and Brian Dollery 2004. "Social Economics and Social capital; International Journal of social Economics, 31(3): 239-258.
21. Yaghoubzadeh, N. 2011. Investigate the Correlation between Social Capital and Economic Development in Provinces, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12): 3160-3163.