عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Islands in the Persian Gulf and the Oman territory since ancient times until Nadir Shah and Karim Khan Zand have unquestioned dominance by the Iranian government. After this period, due to competition and constant efforts by the British colonial powers to override the rights of Iran in Persian Gulf and 67-year occupation of the islands of Greater and Lesser Tunb and Abu Musa by Britain and then restore them to our permanent sovereignty of our country, These islands have always been within Iranian territorial jurisdiction and also United Arab Emirates’ unfounded claims about them will not work. In addition to its authenticity and geographical maps confirmed the fact that Tunb and Abu Musa islands always belonged to Iran. ‘Marine maps’ prepared to guide sailors and ships in the 18th century, most of them were intercontinental. And they paid less attention to the social and political aspects, Persian Gulf islands also were divided into two parts: Persian and Arabic which three Iranian islands of Abu Musa, Greater and Lesser Tunb were always in Iran. These maps and marine In terms of history, authenticity and credibility in the field of international relations today, and documentation are also paid and invoked. This study intends to outline the function of the International maps and marine, particularly the status of the strategic plan of the British War Department about Iran and three Iranian islands in the Persian Gulf are expressed in 1886. A crucial question is whether this studies because evidence to substantiate the prestigious international nautical maps and land rights in the three islands of Greater and Lesser Tunb and Abu Musa there?
10. Marquis of Salisbury, 1888. Enclosing map of Persia to Mr Wolf, No. 64. Public Records Library.
11. Memorandum on The new map of Persia by the Hon, George Curzon, 1892. Vol. XIV.
12. Trigonometrically Survey Made by Order of the United English East Indian co. 1830. by George Barnes Brucks, Commander. H.C. marine.
13. Wolf, 21 Aug., 1888. To Mr Marquis of Salisbury, No. 160. Public Records Library.
14. Wolf, 22 Aug., 1888. Enclosing Map of Persia, No. 105. Public Records Library.
15. Wolf, 22 July, 1888. Enclosing Map of Persia. Public Records Library.
16. Wolf, 7 Sept., 1888. To Mr Marquis of Salisbury, No. 176. Public Records Library.