نوع مقاله : مقاله علمی پژوهشی
1 عضو هیات علمی دانشگاه صنعتی سیرجان
2 عضو هیأت علمی مهندسی شهرسازی دانشگاه کردستان
3 عضو هیأت علمی دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد علوم تحقیقات کرمان و مدرس دانشگاه شهید باهنر کرمان
عنوان مقاله [English]
Over the past few decades to measure perceived quality of residential environments has accessioned to the domain of Urban studies in various countries and has multiple components of social , environmental and economy .Attention to this index in this cities due to its role as an efficient tool in the Urban management , Planning and generally determine the amount of habitable cities have risen. this study intent to assessing the quality of habitancy in the neighborhoods old and new of fabric in Kerman via the theory of Residential satisfaction , in addition to determine the level of environmental quality in the study area are prioritized components favorable and unfavorable environment desired residence . The process of research is as the study of the most relevant resources and experts ideas in this area has been reached the concept of residential satisfaction and influential factors as a results , these indices using a five-items questionnaire Likert developed and evaluated based on input from residents were completed questionnaires , were analyzed. At various stages of the analysis Tests, one-sample Kolmogorov - Smirnov, one-sample T-test, Bartlett's test and model Analytical Hierarchy Process(AHP) , Expert choice and SPSS software were used to measure obtained qualitative and quantitative data conversion accuracy of the analysis increases. The results of this analysis indicate overall quality of habitancy in the neighborhood of Mosque Malek in the urban old of fabric is in bad condition and it need to abundant intervention in theme of physical and Bioenvironment . The quality of habitancy in urban neighborhood of Motahari in urban new of fabric is moderate. Also, while the index of Bioenvironment of dust is the most important factor in creating residential satisfaction in neighborhood of Motahari, in the neighborhood of Mosqu Maleke the factor of parking is the most effective .
10. Amerigo, M. and Aragones, J. 1997. A theoretical and methodological approach to the study of residential satisfaction , Journal of Environmental Psychology, 17: 5-47.
11. Chen, L., Zhang, W., Yang, Y. and Yu,J. 2013. Disparities in residential environment and satisfaction among Urban residents in Dalian, China, Habitat International, 40: 100-108.
12. Choudhury,I. 2005. A conceptual model of resident satisfaction with reference to neighborhood composition, World Congress on Housing, Transforming Housing Environments through Design , Pretoria, South Africa.
13. Fung, Y.W. and Lee,W.L. 2014. Development of price models for architectural and environmental quality for residential developments in Hong Kong, Habitat International, 44: 186-193.
14. Galster, C., and Hesser, G. 1981. Residential satisfaction: Compositional and contextual correlates, Journal of Environment and Behavior, 13(6): 735-758.
15. Ge, J.and Hokao, K. 2006. Research on residential lifestyles in Japanese cities from the viewpoints of residential preference, residential choice and residential satisfaction, Journal and Urban Planning, 78:
16. Grillo,M., Telxeira, M.and Wilson, D. 2010. Residential satisfaction and civic engagement: Underestanding the causes of community participation, Social indicators Research, 97(3): 451–466.
17. Ibem, E. and Aduwo, E. 2013. Assessment of residential satisfaction in Public housing in Ogun State, Nigeria, Habitat International, 40: 163-175.
18. Jansen, S.J.T. 2014. The impact of the have-want discrepancy on residential satisfaction, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 40: 26-38.
19. Strazzera, E., Mura, M., and Contu, D. 2012. Combining choice experiments with Psychometric scales to assess the social acceptability of wind energy development projects, Energy Policy, 48: 334-347.
20. Tu ,K.and Lin, L. 2008. Evaluative structure of perceived residential environment quality in high – density and mixed – use urban setting: Anexplorataory study on Taipei City, Landscape and urban planning, 87: 157–171.
21. Van Poll, R. 1997. The perceived quality of the urban residential environment, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Groningen, 17-38.
22. Vazquez Rodriguez, M.X., and Leon, C.J. 2008. Altruism and the Economic Values of Environmental and Social Policies, Environmental and Resource Economics, 28(2): 233-249.