عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
One of the initiatives of the Council Act defines a named executive officer in each village Dhyary is the duty of the village council which is responsible for implementing the decisions. Dehyaryha performance indicators are included in three categories: social, economic and physical environment. In view of the importance of rural management and inefficiency relative in this theme are continual in many years and due to recent changes in the assignment of managing which is in rural dehyariha. In this study explaination, and evaluation of the dehyariha role in organizing health crisis is in rural regions of the Shosf District of Nehbandan County. The present study is to aim the application of the approach which is descriptive – analytical. The sample size is 310 households in 39 villages in Dehyari, and in Shosf district of Nehbandan county is 39 Dehyar. To analyze data was used by Spss statistical software and test used for parametric of T test. The results of this study indicate that pests attack, infection, diarrhea and malnutrition are among the major health and therapeutic crisis. The evaluation of situation dehyariha according to their own assessment in this regard is the fact, dehyariha participation in of health – therapeutic of crisis, plans for prevention in moderate to low significance level (0.806), and effectiveness of measure of dehyariha participation in and of health-therapeutic of crisis in prevention plans impressive, and too much significance level (0.00), and their participation in the organization of public health of zone in the event of natural disasters is on average, with a significance level (0.42). Too, the satisfaction of measure the zone villagers is desirable of dehyariha participation in projects to prevent health- therapeutic crises.
23. Cochrane, P. 2010. Forestray and rural development: exploring the context as well as the product, Ecological Economics research Trends Book, Chapter 9, Nova science publishers Inc, Hauppauge, New York.
24. Kerr, Kenneth 2011. Repercussion de la reforme de securite sociale sur le monde rural seminaries de gulf, universite de gulf.
25. Moseley, Malcolm, 2003. Rural Development Principles and practice, sage publications, London.
26. Oddershaede, A. Arias and Cancino, H. 2010. Rural development decision support using the Analytic Hirarchy process, Mathematical and computer Modeling, 46(7-8).
27. Walker, Daniel H. 2010. Decision support, learing and rural resource management, Agriculture System, 73: 113-127.